SAN MATEO, Calif. - January 26, 2012 - Appirio, a services provider that helps enterprises power their business with public cloud solutions, today announced it closed 2011 with a strong showing in new customer wins, geographic expansion and overall business growth in the rapidly evolving cloud computing space.
- Increased revenue by 80 percent year over year.
- Grew the team to more than 400 cloud experts across the U.S., Japan, India and U.K.
- Acquired four companies, bringing Appirio additional expertise in social, mobile and user adoption, and adding to the company’s core salesforce.com and Google business in the U.S. Midwest and Europe.
- Continued to grow our presence internationally, appointing new GMs for Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Moved more than 1.5 million users to public cloud applications like salesforce.com, Google and Workday.